Thursday 13 December 2012

Welcome

Hey guys,
                 This is the first blog entry of my new blog. In this blog I will be reviewing a lot of games in full depth and will be talking a lot a about my new gaming community that I'm starting up. This community includes; my Facebook page, Twitter page, YouTube channel and obviously this blog. Hopefully later when the community grows and I get more popular I will be starting up a website that is underdevelopment now.

Another thing that I will add to this community is my own games that I will be making. These will hopefully be starting sometime next week as at the moment I'm at work experience with my dad. So now let's talk about me. I am a 15 year old boy who lives in the east of England. I go to a local secondary school and am in my first year of GCSE.

Well that's all for now, look out for my first review coming out shortly on a new game that came out a while ago, It's a quite well known game.... DC Universe Online !

My Details:
Email:Wolvboy21@gmail.com
YouTube:TheAnimusGamer
Twitter:www.twitter.com/TheAnimusGamer
 Facebook:www.facebook.com/TheAnimusGamer

Your Friendly Blogger

George

TheAnimusGamer


No comments:

Post a Comment